- Job No.
- TASMAN CARGO AIRLINES
- flexible location basing
- Salary Range
- Not specified
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 8 Jan 2013
Head of Airline Maintenance
- Attractive Remuneration
- Flexible Basing
Tasman Cargo Airlines operates a B757 freighter service primarily on the Auckland-Sydney-Auckland route as well as other adhoc destinations in the Oceania and Pacific Island regions.
The company is currently seeking applications for the role of Head of Airline Maintenance. The company is offering flexible location basing and an attractive employment package for the successful candidate.
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Airline Maintenance will oversee all airworthiness activities for the airline as well as manage the final stages of a CASA CAMO approval for a B757 AOC application.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Accountable for the airworthiness of the company's sole B757 freighter
- Part 42 CAMO Manager
- Oversight of third party engineering supplies including line and heavy maintenance support
- Managing the company's relationship with CASA
Minimum qualifications include:
- Intimate knowledge of CASA Part 42 required
- Senior maintenance control or regulatory experience essential
To apply for this position select APPLY Now and submit your cover letter and resume.